CVMA Industry Award
Instituted in 1996, the CVMA Industry award publicly acknowledges and celebrates the role of industry in veterinary medicine. The award formally recognizes a CVMA member for their contributions to the advancement of veterinary medicine.
- 2021: Dr. Walt Ingwersen (view photo)
- 2020: Dr. Daniel Venne (view photo)
- 2016: Dr. Melodie Chan (view photo)
- 2015: Dr. Yves Tarte (view photo)
- 2012: Dr. Robert (Bob) Sanderson (view photo)
- 2011: Dr. Ernest Sanford (view photo)
- 2009: Dr. Randy Graham (view photo)
- 2007: Dr. Clayton MacKay (view photo)
- 2006: Dr. Jane Vermeulen
- 2005: Dr. Carol Poland (view photo)
- 2004: Dr. Deborah Haines & Mr. Brian Chelack (view photo)
- 2003: Dr. Hugh Townsend
- 2002: Dr. James Patterson
- 2001: Mr. Steve Myette
- 2000: Bayer Inc.
- 1999: Hill's Pet Nutrition Canada Inc.
- 1998: Mr. Gus Lagerquist
- 1997: Ms. Jean Szkotnicki