CVMA Practice of the Year Award
Established in 2013, the CVMA Practice of the Year Award consists of $1,000 and a plaque and is sponsored by Scotiabank, a leader in banking services for professionals. The award recognizes a veterinary practice team for outstanding achievement within their local community. Such achievements may include innovations in provision of veterinary services, commitment to work-life balance, meaningful community or charitable involvement, or implementation of 'green' practice procedures.
- 2018: Kannon Animal Hospital
- 2017: Mona Campbell Centre for Animal Cancer (view photo)
- 2016: Animal Care Centre of Strathmore (view photo)
- 2015: Veterinary Agri-Health Services Ltd. (view photo)
- 2014: Grey Cove Veterinary Health Centre (view photo)
- 2013: Calgary Trail Pet Hospital (view photo)