International Student Affiliate Program
One of CVMA's mandates is to continue to develop and strengthen the relationship with International Student Affiliates. In order to achieve this, the CVMA designed a membership program extending to all students enrolled in an AVMA-COE accredited veterinary school the opportunity to join the CVMA International Student Affiliate Membership Program and benefit from being a member of Canada’s national veterinary medical association.
Benefits joining the International Students of the CVMA program include:
- Access to the New Graduate Report for valuable insights of how new recent veterinary graduates are transitioning into their career
- Opportunity to participate in the CVMA One Voice Presentation and 'hot topic' discussion
- Access to the VetRap e-newsletter. Written by students, for students.
- Access to the digital version of the Canadian Veterinary Journal (CVJ)
- Access to register for the highly anticipated Symposium -- held virtually in January 2021
- Access to Programs and Resources
- Access to the Early Career DVM Resource Hub
Click here to find out about more benefits...
Need even more reason to join?
Each graduating student will receive a FREE CVMA membership granting access to all benefits (only until December 31 of the year the student graduated in). Once this offer expires, and if the student maintains uninterrupted membership after graduation for a consecutive 3-year period, they are eligible for the 75%-50%-25% tiered fee reduction.
Recent graduates who become members of the CVMA the year following graduation and who maintain their active CVMA membership for three consecutive years after graduation will receive a Continuing Education voucher which can be used for a complimentary general registration for one future CVMA convention.
Interested in joining? The membership fee is only $10 a year!
Register by clicking on the box below and start taking advantage of all the CVMA benefits today!
Want to stay connected? Follow the Students of the CVMA on Instagram and Facebook.