News & Events
Get your Free Monthly Global Digital Edition of Clinician’s Brief
September 6, 2017
The Canadian Veterinary Medical Association (CVMA) works hard to bring you new, relevant and exclusive member benefits, discounts and services. In many instances, the savings enjoyed more than cover the cost of your annual membership fee.
The CVMA has 2 new, exclusive member benefits; Clinician’s Brief, and Plumb’s Veterinary Drugs. Aligned with CVMA’s values, the mission of Clinician’s Brief, and Plumb’s Veterinary Drugs is to provide small animal veterinary teams the tools they need to develop successful practices, build lasting client relationships, and deliver gold-standard patient care.
As part of your CVMA member benefits, you’re entitled to a free monthly Global Digital Edition of Clinician’s Brief or a discounted print edition. Some features and benefits of Clinician’s Brief include:
• Practical, relevant information on the latest veterinary medicine topics.
• Information is in a brief format for busy practitioners.
• Ranked #1 most essential publication by small animal veterinarians for 9 years.
• Access Clinician’s Brief anytime, anywhere — on your desktop, tablet, or mobile.
To request your free subscription, go to the CVMA Member Benefits and Services webpage and click on Clinician’s Brief (member log-in required).
Also, with your CVMA member benefits, you can receive a 30% online subscription discount to Plumb’s Veterinary DrugsTM. Some features and benefits of Plumb’s Veterinary Drugs include:
• Easy-to-use, digital resource for accessing veterinary drug information.
• Provides busy veterinarians with streamlined dosing information reflecting the latest evidence-based recommendations combined with clinical expertise.
• Plumb’s mobile app provides instant, offline access to drug dosing information, anywhere, anytime.
Contact the CVMA at 1-800-567-2862 or (email@example.com) to obtain your CVMA member discount code you will need to provide in order to benefit from the discount.
Plumb’s Veterinary Drugs, and Clinician’s Brief are 2 more of the CVMA benefits that can help position your practice on the forefront of veterinary medicine.
BACK TO NEWS & EVENTS LISTING