News, Events & COVID-19 RESOURCES
CVMA 2022 Convention - Local Chair
October 15, 2020
(photo credit: Destination Halifax)
The CVMA is seeking a CVMA Professional Development Committee (PDC) volunteer (from Jan 2021 to Dec 2022) to assist with local arrangements of the 2022 annual CVMA Convention in Halifax from July 21-24.
This individual should be dedicated, have good communication and interpersonal skills, and be regarded with high integrity in the veterinary community.
The 2022 Local Chair assists the PDC and the CVMA Manager, Conventions by:
• Suggesting speakers for the CE sessions (timeline Jan to March 2021)
• Suggesting CVMA social evening options (timeline July to Sept 2021)
• Assisting with identifying scientific sessions chairs (timeline Feb to May 2022)
• Assisting with volunteer recruitment (timeline Feb to May 2022)
• Assisting with securing wet lab cadavers and supplies and disposing of materials (timeline March to May 2022)
The Local Chair also attends quarterly teleconferences and an in-person PDC meeting. If you are interested in volunteering, please email a curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 30, 2020.
BACK TO NEWS & EVENTS LISTING