News & Events
The CVMA Has Resources to Help You Throughout Your Career
July 26, 2019
Only the Canadian Veterinary Medical Association (CVMA) represents the interests and priorities of Canada’s diverse veterinarians. As a CVMA member, you benefit from our wide range of activities and resources. In many instances the resulting savings from the exclusive member benefits, discounts and services covers more than the cost of your annual membership fee.
Clinician’s Brief and Plumb’s Veterinary Drugs are just 2 of CVMA’s exclusive member benefits.
Aligned with CVMA’s goals, the mission of Clinician’s Brief and Plumb’s Veterinary Drugs is to provide small animal veterinary teams the tools they need to develop successful practices, build lasting client relationships, and deliver gold-standard patient care.
As CVMA members, you are entitled to a free monthly Global Digital Edition of Clinician’s Brief or a special discounted print subscription. Some features and benefits of Clinician’s Brief include:
• Practical, relevant information on the latest topics in veterinary medicine.
• Information presented in a brief format for busy practitioners.
• Ranked #1 most essential publication by small animal veterinarians for 9 years. (2007–2015 PERQ and Essential Media Studies)
• Access Clinician’s Brief anytime, anywhere — on your desktop, tablet, or mobile device.
To request your free digital subscription, go to the CVMA Member Benefits and Services web page and click on Clinician’s Brief (member log-in required).
Also, as part of your CVMA member benefits, you receive a 30% discount on the individual or practice online subscription or print edition of Plumb’s Veterinary Drugs™, the veterinary drug resource everyone is talking about. Some features and benefits of Plumb’s Veterinary Drugs include:
• Easy-to-use, digital resource for accessing veterinary drug information, covering:
— Drug interactions
— Adverse effects
• Provides busy veterinarians with streamlined dosing information that reflects the latest evidence-based recommendations combined with clinical expertise.
• The exclusive Veterinary Medication Guides provide information about the drugs you prescribe to your clients in language they can easily understand, along with handouts on how they can monitor their pet’s treatment at home.
• Plumb’s mobile app provides you with instant, offline access to drug dosing information, any time, from any location. Contact the CVMA at 1-800-567-2862 or e-mail to obtain your CVMA member discount code that you will need to provide in order to benefit from the discount. Then subscribe.
Plumb’s Veterinary Drugs and Clinician’s Brief are 2 more of CVMA’s benefits that can help position your practice on the forefront of veterinary medicine.
BACK TO NEWS & EVENTS LISTING