News, Events & COVID-19 RESOURCES
EASAV Peer Support Group Meets Tuesday, October 12 - Open to Vets and Techs Across Canada!
October 9, 2021
Dear Veterinarians, AHTs & RVTs:
Reminder: the EASAV Peer Support Group meets this coming Tuesday, from 7-8 p.m. MDT on Zoom!
- If you would like to attend anonymously, type anonymous vet or RVT as your name and turn your video off before joining!
- The Edmonton Association of Small Animal Veterinarians’ Peer Support Group is now offering support to vets & RVTs, nationwide!
- Please share this information with any veterinary colleagues who may want to attend!
- We offer a safe, empathetic, supportive and confidential space to talk and process what you might be going through.
- The group meets virtually on the second Tuesday of every month. Our leadership team is made up of veterinarians & RVTs from across Canada.
- Click here to learn more about the EASAV Peer Support Group!
- This group will also meet on demand, if requested! If the timing of our usual meeting does not work for you, let us know when you want to meet and members of our team will host a meeting, just for you! For more informaton or to request a private meeting, contact us confidentially, at email@example.com.
Meeting ID: 850 3976 0218
Please plan to login 2-5 minutes before the meeting, to give time for any computer troubleshooting. The meeting will start at 7 p.m., sharp. We may not accept anyone after 7:05 p.m.
If you need to reach a member of the team, call one of our support group members.
Dr. Kathy Keil (Alberta) 1(587) 777-2342
Dr. Nancy Bruyère (Alberta): (780)674-1754
Dr. Leann Benedetti (Ontario): 1-705-791-5312
Dr. Sally Cleland (Saskatchewan): 1-306-209-2924
Smokey Walters (AB RVT): (780)913-3789
Connie Varnhagen (AB RVT): (780) 903-5402
The EASAV Peer Support Group Team
** If you are having thoughts of suicide or are in a crisis and are looking for support, please call this Suicide Support number: 1-833-456-4566 (open 24 hours for calls) or text 45645 (between the hours of 4 p.mm - 12 a.m.). The people on this line will connect you to your local crisis centre. **
BACK TO NEWS & EVENTS LISTING