News & Events
VetLaw Canadian Veterinary CE at Sea Conference
April 9, 2018
7-Night Alaska Cruise Conference
Round-trip Vancouver, B.C., CA
September 16 - 23, 2018
$150 CAN per attendee.
IMPORTANT NOTE: All conferees, their families, and guests must book their cruise within the CEI meeting group through Continuing Education, Inc./University at Sea® at 800-422-0711 or by registering online. This ensures our company can provide conference services and complimentary social amenities to all meeting participants and their guests. Thank you for your cooperation.
For more information and to register, please visit: https://continuingeducation.net/coursedescription.php?topic=VetLaw_Veterinary_CE_Alaska_Cruise_September_2018#description
- Day One: "Tales from the Trenches"; Case Studies in Veterinary Legal Issues; Douglas C. Jack
- Day Two: "What is this Practice Worth?"; Principles of Veterinary Practice Valuation; Dr. John Tait
- Day Three: "Culture of Choice: Unleashing your team's full potential"; Veterinary Hospital Human Resources Management; Kathy Stinson
- Day Four: "Horns of Dilemma"; Legal Aspects of Veterinary Ethics; Douglas C. Jack
- Day Five: "I'm Listening"; Effective Veterinary Communications; Dr. Cindy Adams
- Day Six: "Having a Look at the Numbers"; Taxation Tips for Veterinary Practitioners; Kelsey Wallace
Conference Sessions generally take place on days at sea (as itinerary allows), giving you plenty of time to enjoy your meals, evenings and ports of call with your companion, family and friends.
BACK TO NEWS & EVENTS LISTING