Animal Health Week 2021
Each year, through Animal Health Week, the veterinary community draws attention to an important health-related message.
The CVMA is proud to have celebrated Animal Health Week across the country for more than 30 years. From October 3 – 9, 2021, CVMA will showcase the importance ONE Health and what that means.
This year’s theme is Animal Health + Human Health + Planet Health = One Health.
The 2021 Animal Health Week campaign key messages are:
- It is more important than ever for people to understand the critical links between animal, human, and environmental health.
- Animals, people, and the environment; keeping one healthy requires that all be healthy.
- The veterinary profession holds significant roles and responsibilities to safeguard ONE HEALTH.
- Veterinarians are ONE HEALTH practitioners by protecting the health and safety of animals, and, in turn, people, and the environment.
- Veterinarians have critical ONE HEALTH roles in food safety, environmental protection, and public health.
GENEROUS SUPPORT OF THE 2021 ANIMAL HEALTH WEEK CAMPAIGN IS PROVIDED BY:
In Partnership with: