Becoming a CVR Member
Important information about CVR membership:
- CVR membership is open to all veterinarians in Canada who have a general practice licence in good standing.
- You need not be a CVMA member to apply for CVR membership.
- There are no fees for CVR membership.
- Service in an emergency response is always at your own discretion.
- If you are called to serve in an emergency response you will be remunerated fairly for your service.
To apply online you must use a login and password. If you have never visited the CVMA/CVR website before you may not be aware of your login and password. There is a pre-assigned CVMA/CVR login/password for all veterinarians who are licenced to practice in Canada.
To retrieve your login and password for this site, please contact the CVR Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org OR CALL 613-236-1162 ext. 130 or 110. TOLL FREE 1-800-567-2862