CVR Members and Reservists
CVR Members have a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree AND a provincial general ractice license in good standing. To continue as a CVR Member, a veterinarian must maintain a provincial general practice license in good standing.
CVR Member benefits include:
- access to all CVR eLearning training modules as well as eLearning modules provided by CVR partners
- on acheving CVR Reserist status, eligible for selection to participate in CVR training exercises and those of CVR partners
- receipt of CVR newsletters, articles, updates and CVR Emergency Notifications
Attaining CVR Reservist status:
CVR Members must complete a specific level of training to attain CVR Reservist status. The requirements are:
- Completion of the three eLearning Orientation training modules (CVR General Orientation; CVR Introduction to Incident Command System; and CVR Call Up Process and Procedures);
- Signing of the CVR Reservist Waiver.