Weekly COVID Impact Tracker - Week Four
May 14, 2020
This Week's Findings
- Access the report here.
- While clinic traffic is up relative to mid-April, it is still down significantly relative to 2019.
- On a more promising note, we are seeing continued growth in average transaction (visit) revenue, which is growing at a steady pace.
- Our data source is PetTrak, our global platform for analyzing transactional data from practice management software (PMS)
- Active in the USA, France and Canada
- Includes a nationally representative panel of clinics
- Results are based on hundreds of thousands of patients and millions of transactions
- All data received are anonymized, we identify patients as a record number only
- For our COVID ImpactTracking Report, we only included clinics for which we have sales data in all weeks from 2019 to present.
- For further questions, please contact Colin.Siren@kynetec.com