Weekly COVID Impact Tracker - Week Six
May 28, 2020
This Week's Findings
- Access the report here.
We continue to see clinic traffic trailing the level established in 2019; when compared with the United States, our recovery in clinic traffic (transactions) has been slower.
On a positive note, average transaction for week 21 was 13.5% higher in 2020 than in 2019, so those who are visiting the clinic are inclined to spend.
Our data source is PetTrak, our global platform for analyzing transactional data from practice management software (PMS)
- Active in the USA, France and Canada
- Includes a nationally representative panel of clinics
- Results are based on hundreds of thousands of patients and millions of transactions
- All data received are anonymized, we identify patients as a record number only
- For our COVID ImpactTracking Report, we only included clinics for which we have sales data in all weeks from 2019 to present.
- For further questions, please contact Colin.Siren@kynetec.com