Weekly COVID Impact Tracker - Week Three
May 11, 2020
- Our data source is PetTrak, our global platform for analyzing transactional data from practice management software (PMS)
- Active in the USA, France and Canada
- Includes a nationally representative panel of clinics
- Results are based on hundreds of thousands of patients and millions of transactions
- All data received are anonymized, we identify patients as a record number only
- For our COVID ImpactTracking Report, we only included clinics for which we have sales data in all weeks from 2019 to present.
- For further questions, please contact Colin.Siren@kynetec.com
This Week's Findings
- Access the report here.
- You will notice a week/week improvement in clinic traffic – hopefully, the early signs of recovery.
- We are also starting to see an upward trend in average visit revenue, more consistent with historical trend of seasonal flea/tick and heartworm sales.