2018 Award Nominations
The 2018 CVMA Awards Nominations are Now Closed.
Thank you to those who have submitted nominations. You will be advised when the Selection Committee has chosen this year's winners.
Each year, the Canadian Veterinary Medical Association proudly recognizes individuals and groups for their outstanding contribution to veterinary medicine. You are invited to recognize deserving candidates for the following awards:
Award nominees (excluding those nominated for Honourary Membership) must be current CVMA members to be eligible for nomination; however, they can be nominated by non-CVMA members.
Selection of award recipients is based solely on the information provided in the nomination package. Please follow these steps to ensure all required documents are included with your nomination package:
1. Submit a completed nomination form.
2. Include the following supporting documents as part of the nomination package:
• Outline of nominee’s Key Professional Accomplishments (max. 1000 words)
• Letters of Support (max. of five letters; each letter 500 words or less)
• Newspaper articles (max. of two articles written within the last two years)
• Articles written by nominee (max. of three web links to articles)
Award recipients are approved during the spring CVMA Council meeting. A written confirmation will be sent to recipients and nominators will be notified.
Please download the nomination form here. Please send your nominations to the Canadian Veterinary Medical Association, 339 Booth St., Ottawa, ON K1R 7K1; by email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or by facsimile at (613) 236-9681.