This Week's Findings
August 6, 2020
Canadian clinics continue to experience decreased clinic traffic, down approximately 11% relative to same week last year. When we analyze this cumulatively, there have been 8.7% fewer transactions in 2020 than in 2019.
Average transaction value, on the other hand, continues to be higher than in 2019.
- Our data source is PetTrak, our global platform for analyzing transactional data from practice management software (PMS)
- Active in the USA, France and Canada
- Includes a nationally representative panel of clinics
- Results are based on hundreds of thousands of patients and millions of transactions
- All data received are anonymized, we identify patients as a record number only
- For our COVID ImpactTracking Report, we only included clinics for which we have sales data in all weeks from 2019 to present
- For further questions, please contact Colin.Siren@kynetec.com