This Week's Findings
May 28, 2020
We continue to see clinic traffic trailing the level established in 2019; when compared with the United States, our recovery in clinic traffic (transactions) has been slower.
On a positive note, average transaction for week 21 was 13.5% higher in 2020 than in 2019, so those who are visiting the clinic are inclined to spend.
- Our data source is PetTrak, our global platform for analyzing transactional data from practice management software (PMS)
- Active in the USA, France and Canada
- Includes a nationally representative panel of clinics
- Results are based on hundreds of thousands of patients and millions of transactions
- All data received are anonymized, we identify patients as a record number only
- For our COVID ImpactTracking Report, we only included clinics for which we have sales data in all weeks from 2019 to present
- For further questions, please contact Colin.Siren@kynetec.com