Our pets also have an impact on society as a whole. Responsible pet owners recognize this and work towards having a positive impact on society.
This may include:
- Bite prevention training and socialization of dogs to protect people from injury.
- Spaying and neutering your pet helps to prevent overpopulation and the emotional and financial toll this takes on society.
- Working with your veterinarian to use antibiotics responsibly.
- Ensuring your pets are properly identified.
- Adhering to local bylaws, including licensing and leash requirements.
|What You Need to Know When Moving to a New Country or Continent With Your Pet||2017-08-09|
|Tips for Traveling with Dogs to the United States (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)||2017-06-05|
|Rabies – Prevention Tips for Pet Owners||2016-07-20|
|Rabies Fact Sheet||2016-07-20|
|Antibiotic Resistance and How it Affects Your Pet||2014-09-15|
|Bite Prevention Tips||2012-10-23|